页面

2010年8月21日星期六

18-20 Eat❤ Movie❤ Gathering ❤


Happy birthday Louis^^

last time u help me celebrate birthday

and i got promise will celebrate with u too

haha

i did not renege

We all go

"Wong Ah Wah"

dinner~

we 6 person eat 7 dishes

OMG~!!!

so full

than we go

"Look Out Point"

celebrate Louis birthday





The Bday Cake so Cute and Nice❤


Make A Wish


Happy Birthday Louis


And Second Day

i go Pavilion Watch Movie With

My Bro Kenney

My Bao Bei Bee Bee



My Dinner

"Ti Bang Yee Mee"


We watch

SALT

actually i watch

“Third Time” already

but i also want to say

this movie really so nice

and Angelina Jolie was so cool and sexy in the Movie

Must Watch

❤❤❤❤❤


After Dinner

we are going

"Saga Shan"

Supper





KL View^^

My Supper-Butter Chicken Rice

Yummy^^


Large Logan water


How Large????????????






Is Damn Large~!!!




Kimi❤BeeBee

And Third day

I hang out with my fren

we watch

Sity Under Siege

This movie not bad

but the ending was little bit boring

but got a-lot funny part in the movie

and SHU QI was so so so pretty

after this Movie

I go Time Square

Movie with My lovely friends again

I am 1 of The EXPENDABLES

XD~



Both of this Movie look like so cute

i want

WATCH

the left 1 look like Nob Nob

the right 1 look like Chew Keai Kean

wahaha~

we are watching

The Descent 2


OMG~!!!

this movie damn scary and tight

i Kept saying

Shit~!!!

OMG~!!!!

Damn~!!!!!

i got listen so many people screaming in the cinema

This Movie Is really nice

Must watch if u ready to be scared

the last i gonna say:

I am so tried

this 3 day din stop hang out yam cha

i want rest at home~!!!


1 条评论:

  1. yish..didnt call me go out oso xp~ wanna celebrate with vaan oso ma..keke !bro, u so relax hor ??~

    回复删除