页面

2010年8月25日星期三

Christina Aguilera-{ Bi~on~ic}


Christina Aguilera

Bi~on~ic

such a great album i listen in this year

styles of the song in this album Profusion

Damn Like it

❤❤❤❤❤


hope u all can listen this album


and now i have to thanks

TARO

Giving me

Christina Aguilera

{Bi~on~ic}

this album

thanks u so much

This Album design was so cool

Is 3D Cover



{Bi





on

{Bi~on





ic

{Bi~on~ic}

That was cool
























This Album really so nice
hope u all love it

Track List

Bionic (2010)

Bionic

Not Myself Tonight

WooHoo

Elastic Love

Desdunate

Love & Glamour (Intro)

Glam

Prima Donna

Morning Dessert (Intro)

Sex for Breakfast

Lift Me Up

My Heart (intro)

All I Need

I Am

You Lost Me

I Hate Boys

My Girls

Vanity

Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks

Monday Morning

Bobblehead

Birds of Prey

Stronger than Ever

I Am (Stripped)

Little Dreamer (iTunes exclusive)



I Bi~on~ic

I Christina Aguilera

3 条评论: