页面

2010年8月21日星期六

Hang Out Hang Out❤


Huey Huey Come Kl

So me and alston bring him hang out

Eat Eat

and

Walk Walk


Stop calling

Stop calling

I dun want heart anymore

><



i so concentrate listen phone

Behind that Little Mei Mei keep Gap me

><

this picture make my head look like so

"Big"



My Lunch—pork chop burger




so

YUMMY

^^


me and huey also eat Pork Chop

than Alston kept saying we are

Pork Chop

Sorry

Pork Chop is u ~!!!

Alston Lee






This mei mei so cute~

and she got give goodbye kiss to me~

she look like so like me

Maybe i am child king

a handsome child King

><


then we go pavilion walk walk and find Nob Nob dinner






This Alston Lee really so

"Over"

Art Ivy /Amber Chia Again

==



i was so normal

^^




Alston and Huey


Me and BeiBei Nob

he look like was so sleepy~




Cute Nob Nob


Stupid Cute Alston



Cute Huey



Our Dinner

Pizza


but inform u all

say no to Pizza Hut Pavilion

there Staff Attitude was so

“SUCK”

No More Next Time


Alston so Busy play Facebook ==

Ugly Stupid Nob

XD~

4 条评论:

  1. haizz...after SPM we hang out together la ! wakaka ! i long time didnt go to KL edy eh..~ aikss..sunday gt tuition ~ go walk walk oso susah TT

    回复删除
  2. O(∩_∩)O哈哈~
    好可爱的猪嘴。。。

    回复删除
  3. haha.. pork chop...~~

    回复删除